Chemical composition: Basic chromium sulfate
• CHROMOSAL® B is a powdered basic chrome sulphate which is readily soluble, even in cold water.
• CHROMOSAL® B is suitable for tanning of all types of leather.
• CHROMOSAL® B is normally added to the pickle float undissolved.
• CHROMOSAL® B is high quality chrome tanning salt, and is used in tanning and retanning for all kinds of leather, tanning dosage of 6-8% and retanning dosage depends on wet blue and article of finished leather.
• Basifying agents such as soda ash or sodium bicarbonate should be dissolved as usual and added in portions within 60-90 minutes. If magnesium oxide is used for basifying, it should be added as powder in one feed after uniform penetration.
• CHROMOSAL®B can also be used in Chrome(III) electroplating.
• CHROMOSAL® B shows better uniform penetration in cross section comparing to competitor.
• CHROMOSAL® B gives wet blue clean, bright and fine grain.
• CHROMOSAL® B shows better wet blue uniformity, tightness and fullness after tanning, especially belly part.